Job seekr

header ads

Latest 1384 krl jobs 2022 online apply - www.hr1384.com.pk jobs 2022

Latest 1384 krl jobs 2022 online apply - www.hr1384.com.pk jobs 2022

Latest 1384 krl jobs 2022 online apply - www.hr1384.com.pk jobs 2022.Federal Government of Pakistan has announced the latest PAEC (Pakistan Atomic Energy) Jobs 2022 for technical and managerial posts mentioned in PAEC Job Advertisement. Candidates can apply online at Atomic Energy Jobs Portal http://hr1384.com.pk/

For information purposes only, it is hereby announced that a public sector organization intends to hire persons on a contingency basis for the following positions initially for a period of five months.

Job Posts Details

  • Assistant Engineer - Chemical
  • Assistant Engineer - Computer Engineering
  • Assistant Engineer - Electrical Power
  • Assistant Engineer - Electrical/Electronics
  • Assistant Engineer - Power Electronics
  • Assistant Engineer - Software Engineering
  • Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
  • Assistant Engineer Polymers
  • Caretaker - III Life Guard
  • Cook II
  • Driver III
  • Engineering Assistant - Electrical
  • Engineering Assistant - Electronics
  • Engineering Assistant - Mechanical
  • Fire leader
  • Helper - I bookbinder
  • Helper - I Carpenter
  • Helper - I electrician
  • Helper - I Electronics
  • Helper - I Fabricator
  • Helper - I Machinist
  • Helper - I Mechanical Draftsman
  • Helper - I Mulder
  • Helper - I Telephone Line Technician
  • Helper - I Vehicle Mechanic
  • Helper - I welder
  • Junior Assistant-I Admin
  • Scientific Assistant - II Physics
  • Scientific Assistant-I Physics
  • Scientific Officer - Chemistry
  • Scientific Officer - Physics
  • Special Vehicle Operator - III
  • Tandoorchi
  • Technician - II Duct Fabricator
  • Technician - II Fabricator
  • Technician - II Machinist
  • Technician - II Vehicle Mechanic
  • Technician - II Welder

Eligibility Criteria

If the job aspirants meet the qualification, skill and experience requirements as mentioned in the eligibility terms and conditions, they can submit application for these vacancies.

Generally, candidates with Middle School Diploma, Driver's License, Matriculation, Relevant Field Diploma, FA, FSc, I.Com, D.Com, DAEB.A.B.A., BSc, B.Com, B.E. BE, and MSc qualifications can apply.

How to Apply for PAEC Jobs 2022?

Eligible candidates who meet the prescribed criteria can submit online applications through www.hr1384.com.pk till 31 October 2022.

Apply online

Post a Comment

0 Comments